Welcome to The Cuckoo Jar, a blog by Nanna Koekoek - illustrator, music- and flea market junkie.
Head over to my website to take a look at my portfolio. And don't hesitate to get in touch!



13 March 2012

Cheerful and lighthearted

I've smelled it, it's not just here yet, but it's coming.. Spring! It makes me all merry and jolly and cheerful and lighthearted. And it makes me listen to music that is merry and jolly and cheerful and lighthearted.

Bristol based Frenchman. Definitely going to check out this guy and his Atlas Mountains live on May 9th!

 
Regina - Unessa. Sort of a  Finnish version of Stereolab (first part of the song) slash Blonde Redhead (latter half). Sort of.


 Hospitality - Friends of Friends. The video that reminds me a bit too much of Friends episode (blegh). Nice cheeful tune though!

No comments:

Post a Comment