Welcome to The Cuckoo Jar, a blog by Nanna Koekoek - illustrator, music- and flea market junkie.
Head over to my website to take a look at my portfolio. And don't hesitate to get in touch!



20 December 2011

StustustustuSTUDIO!!


I've signed the contract so it's official: as of January 1st 2012 I'll have a studio space in the Morgan Arcade in Cardiff! With 12 other illustrators, designers and artists I will move in on the second floor of this beautiful Victorian arcade. I'm very much looking forward to having an 'office' (which means home will be a home again) and 'colleagues'!

2 comments:

  1. Great news! Hah ... yeah, working at home is really killing me to be honest, it is also making me feel sick to sit behind my computer to do anything besides work ... having an 'office' sounds pretty excellent to me at present ...
    does that mean you'll get all officed-up each morn ... fancy suit, fancy shoes ... fancy tie! :-)
    xb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff. Sounds like a great year ahead!

    I will be coming back to the UK myself, so hope to go for another pint in the new year!

    Merries and Happies to all!
    F.

    ReplyDelete